Bedford Moravian Church (Queens' Park)

Howard Avenue, Bedford MK40 4ED (1895)

Welcome

The Queen's Park Congregation, Bedford



The Moravian work in Queen's Park began as a 'Mission' in 1893 undertaken by the Bedford Moravian congregation in St Peter's Street in the town centre. This was at the time when the Queen's Park area was being developed. 


The present hall was opened for worship in 1895, and the congregation was formed two years later. The present church was added on to the hall in 1911. The congregation has therefore contributed over 100 years of work and witness in the Queen's Park area of Bedford.

Today the congregation is in fellowship with the Parish Church of All Saints in Queen’s Park and belongs to the Shalom Group of Churches in Queen’s Park, Biddenham and Bromham. The Church premises are also used by a local Irish Dancing Group and an independent Pentecost Church. Rooms can be booked with the booking steward by other individuals and groups if available.



We would be delighted to welcome visitors to any of our services and activities.

Worship Times

Sunday Worship: 10.30 am Morning Worship, followed by light refreshments

Holy Communion: at Morning worship on the second Sunday of each month

Wednesdays: 7.15 pm Praise and Prayer (on 3rd Wednesday of month)

Saturdays: by arrangement

Baptisms, Weddings and Funerals as well as lettings can be arranged through the Minister.

Contacts

Minister: Rev Edwin Quilden 
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Tel: 07840 946102

Treasurer: Sr Janet Day

Location

Bedford Moravian Church, Howard Avenue, Bedford MK40 4ED

Click on the map to view larger

map